Tuesday, January 29, 2008

my bad dawg

sorry i haven't posted in so long. its not that i don't love you im just sorta kinda busy. so not too much has happened in these last few days my birthday came and went. i guess as you get older it just kind of becomes just another day, which i find really sad. ive also noticed recently how much life blows. if these are supposed to be the best years of my life then the future inst looking very good. oh well i don't really want to end this one on a negative not so today i ate ham, and it was good.


the end

3 comments:

wsimkin said...

high school is not the best years of most people's life. just saying

randy & eli said...

poop

Robbie said...

The age you are now were the worst years of my life, I think. 34 is where it's at, as far as I'm concerned.