Thursday, February 28, 2008

my bad dog

sorry fans....oh wait never mind, sorry robbie. i havent posted anything in a while, i hate you all....agian my bad, i hate you robbie. me and joey have made a pact to post a new blog every friday but since i will be busy tommorow and friday is only 1 hour and 55 minutes away i thought i would do it now. so anyway nothing important has happened in the past few weeks and thats why i didnt post, i have nothing to say. its funny how i have nothing to say in yet i continue to type. one thing that i would like to bring to everyone's attention is a flickr group called "bears in ill fitting hat" it made me lol, and i hope it will do the same for you. so i guess i should wrap this up seeing as how im just rambling.


the end

10 comments:

wsimkin said...

me and spambot made a pact to post every day, and the best you 2 can do is every week? pathetic

randy & eli said...

SHUT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MOUTH!!

Hector Chavez said...

but we don't post everyday.

Robbie said...

I've been looking at this post every day wondering what to say. I'm still doing it, if you know what I mean.

nikmis said...

You guys suck at blogging, joey and randy. Post random nonsense everyday

Hector Chavez said...

it's not very hard to blog. do it more!

Robbie said...

You are my sasquatch.

Robbie said...

Everyday that you don't blog again, I die a little inside. Is that what you want?

Kris Avalon said...

Randy, you need to update this mofo.

randy & eli said...

well fine since what kris wants kris gets